Tuesday 24 July 2012

About Mariam Cookies

Assalamualaikum and good day.
All the entries that will be posted after this will be written by my daughter, who will coordinate this blog later.

I'm known as Kak Mariani. ive been doing cookies business since 1985. Im pretty sure that all the people around Bayan Baru, Bayan Lepas, and Sg Ara in Penang are quite familiar with my hari raya cookies. we have decided to try putting all the cookies online. 

oleh itu,
kak ani sedia menerima segala tempahan segala jenis kuih raya, u name it. :D
here is my contact number : 0134761006
We are located at Bukit Gedung, Penang. 
since my kids are around, we wont charge for delivery around Penang. :D 

Take a look on this blog and spread the love by kak ani naa . 

salam ramadhan

No comments:

Post a Comment